Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
A Leader in the Workplace
- #6 on LATINA Style’s 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For
- Ranked among the LATINA Style’s Top 20 Hispanic ERGs of the Year for the 3rd consecutive year
- Recipient of the prestigious 2019 Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) Technical Achievement and Recognition (STAR) Award
- Employee recognition as one of the top 100 most influential Hispanic leaders in technology by the Hispanic Information Technology Executive Council (HITEC)
- Employee recognition on the Association of Latino Professionals for America’s 50 Most Powerful Latinas in Business (ALPFA) list
- Employee recognition on Latino Leaders Magazine’s Most Influential Latinas in the Nation list
- #7 on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity in the U.S. list
- Named the Most Diverse and Inclusive Company in the world on Refinitiv’s Diversity & Inclusion Index
- Ranked among FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
Accenture shares career opportunities with The Alumni Society to inform members of senior-level positions available. Interested members can also contact Krista Horbenko at the Alumni Society to be introduced to Accenture leaders.
We believe the future workforce is an equal one. Our established relationships with diverse organizations and institutions – such as The Alumni Society – help us locate qualified, ethnically diverse candidates. Equality is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth. It drives creativity and inspires a sense of belonging. It’s why we’re committed to championing a culture of equality, where our people are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work, every day. Learn more →