Director, Executive Communications
What You’ll Do In Your Role
T-Mobile has spent the last 7 years breaking from the status quo and fighting for consumers to wireless for good! As the nation’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile has been the fastest growing wireless company in America – thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on listening to customers and solving their everyday pain points. T-Mobile is poised to supercharge its Un-carrier strategy by combining with Sprint to create the New T-Mobile—a company with more scale and assets that will enable a broad and deep nationwide 5G network that will offer consumers more choice and greater competition.
As we prepare for the next chapter of growth in the 5G era, we’re looking for an experienced executive communications leader to help the incoming President & CEO tell the story of New T-Mobile to a wide variety of internal and external audiences. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role will lead a small team of rock stars with the ability to make your mark on the next chapter of the Un-carrier story. Your skills and expertise will help us take executive communications to the next level by ensuring the T-Mobile President & CEO is prepared for all communications engagements while amplifying the Un-carrier story to key audiences.
Going a little deeper, we’re inviting you to:
- Responsible for leading the team, aligning on deliverables, ensuring deadlines are met and the all-around success of the CEO communications program
- Oversee writing, researching, fact checking and delivery of communications materials for the CEO:
- External Audiences: big stage events, talking points for investor audiences, press events, partner meetings, government meetings, video messages, written correspondence, etc.
- Internal Audiences: Employee meetings (All Hands, Town Halls, team meetings, field visits, employee recognition events, company-wide emails, videos, etc.
- Oversee the development of weekly and event specific briefing materials
- Collaborate with CEO business office on a variety of deliverables
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Translate business objectives, company performance and management philosophy into stories and messages that relate to a specific audience
- Work across the organization to source and package stats, facts and other proof points to support storylines
- Partner with the visual design teams and video teams to create compelling content
The Experience You’ll Bring
- 10-15 years of experience working in a fast-paced communications environment, ideally for a large corporation or agency
- Proven ability to work with high level executives and deliver outstanding results
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally within an organization to get results
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines and a non-traditional work schedule
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Vigilant attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to adhere to timelines and schedules
- Proven ability to understand financial concepts and analyze information
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with meticulous calendar management
- High energy and deeply dedicated to generating great results
- Confidence to share opinions and suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, email@example.com, and include T-Mobile Director, Executive Communications in the subject line.
ABOUT T-MOBILE US INC.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 72.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace differences, welcome diversity, and value a culture of respect.
For more business results, awards, and a deeper look at T-Mobile, check out tmobile.careers/executive.