Senior Director, Multifamily Strategic Transformation – Digital Capability Execution
About the Position
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both the Multifamily business and Information Technology
- Drive adoption and transformation success through business process and organizational road mapping and structuring
- Provide resources to agile teams to identify and execute best practices to increase delivery, transparency and quality
- Manage and orchestrate multiple agile teams executing in parallel
- Management of multiyear MF Digital Transformation Implementation Roadmap, including identifying and addressing and all interdependencies and constraints
- Coordination with the enterprise transformation office responsible for the corporate rollout of agile methodology, automated testing and devOps.
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the transformationQualifications
- Minimum 12 years of Application Development and management experience including experience with large complex technology transformation projects
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact effectively with all levels
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Excellent proven planning and dealing with ambiguity skills
- Expert ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; graduate degree preferredKey to success in this role:
- Versatile leader with ability to influence and drive change across organizational boundaries
- Strategic agility – forward thinker with ability to adjust and adapt to new, innovative ideas
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
- Drive for Execution
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Senior Director, Multifamily Strategic Transformation – Digital Capability Execution in the subject line.
About Freddie Mac
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer.