The Alumni Society member qualification guidelines are based on the following: self-identification as Latino/Hispanic, university affiliation, and seniority level.
Members of The Alumni Society have received a bachelor, masters, or doctoral degree from one or more of the following universities:
1. Brown University 11. Northwestern University
2. California Institute of Technology 12. Princeton University
3. Columbia University 13. Stanford University
4. Cornell University 14. University of California, Berkeley
5. Dartmouth College 15. University of California, Los Angeles
6. Duke University 16. University of Chicago
7. Georgetown University 17. University of Notre Dame
8. Harvard University 18. University of Pennsylvania
9. Johns Hopkins University 19. Yale University
10. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The majority of our members are at mid- to senior-level in their career with at least 7+ years of experience. Roles include board member, chief officer, president, vice president, partner, director, and senior manager.