The Alumni Society member qualification guidelines are based on the following: self-identification as Latino/Hispanic, university affiliation, and seniority level.
Members of The Alumni Society have received a bachelor, masters, or doctoral degree from one or more of the following universities:
1. Brown University 10. Northwestern University
2. Columbia University 11. Princeton University
3. Cornell University 12. Stanford University
4. Dartmouth College 13. University of California, Berkeley
5. Duke University 14. University of California, Los Angeles
6. Georgetown University 15. University of Chicago
7. Harvard University 16. University of Notre Dame
8. Johns Hopkins University 17. University of Pennsylvania
9. Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18. Yale University
The majority of our members are at mid- to senior-level in their career with at least 7+ years of experience. Roles include board member, chief officer, president, vice president, partner, director, and senior manager.