Vice President, Platform Product Management, Enterprise Customer Intelligence (ECI)
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
The ECI Team and Mission
Enterprise Consumer Intelligence is a new organization that is at the forefront of the data transformation at Capital One. As a company, we are investing deeply in all aspects of our data infrastructure, processes and capabilities with the goal of driving innovation in products and services to better serve our customers.
Our team of product managers, data scientists and engineers focus on developing rich, consumer context from our diverse data to power intelligent products aimed at helping people successfully manage their financial life. Our goal is to enable actionable customer understanding to be an integral part of product development and marketing at Capital One.
- Define the strategy and roadmap that will support operational use cases across web, mobile, and conversational user experiences.
- Lead teams of product managers, data scientist and engineers to prioritize, execute an evangelize capabilities
- Collaborate with enterprise technology and data teams to inform enterprise data system and infrastructure development.
- Partner with consumer product teams to support and inform their roadmaps and feature development
- Lead and scale the organization through change, evolution, and growth.
We are seeking a Vice President, Technical Product Management. This individual has a proven track record developing platform products and capabilities to empower consumer product development teams to create data-driven experiences that meet and exceed customer expectations.
This leader will define and drive the product strategy and roadmap execution for tools, APIs and platform capabilities to help us deeply understand our customers’ context and needs so we can deliver innovative, effective, and personal financial products.
- Comfortable operating in dynamic environment, managing change and implementing new processes
- Experience navigating large organizations, developing collaborative relationship and influencing across various partner groups.
- Track record creating “new: introducing and adopting new methodology, thought leadership and evangelization, taking ambiguity and developing a clear path forward.
- Exercises flexibility and agility while remaining focused to the goal
- Technical fluency: <list technologies>
- Managing and scaling a team of product manager
To attract the right individual, Capital One is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, which will include a base salary and cash bonus, as well as long term incentives.
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Capital One VP of Platform Product Management in the subject line.