Director, Multifamily Strategic Transformation–Strategic Change
About the Position
The Director of Strategic Change will be a key leader and driver of the Multifamily digital transformation to modernize our capabilities through iterative and rapid solution delivery using Agile principles and concepts and provide an improved customer experience. This program will span all departments within the division and will extend our market leadership through improved customer experience, strategic change, innovation, analytics and technology driven solutions. This position will coordinate and embed the digital transformation efforts with the long term strategies of each line of business. It will lead digital transformation organization and culture workstreams with Senior Management and stakeholders to create a culture of change in the department as well as manage and influence efforts to establish the overall mission, values and culture change across the division.
Your Work Falls into The Following Two Categories:
People & Organizational Transformation
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both the Multifamily business and Information Technology
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Lead culture change efforts in support of digital transformation
- Develop performance management framework for Digital Transformation
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the transformation
- Develop and lead digital awareness efforts including training, mindset workshops and supporting communities of practice
- Support enterprise agile performance management efforts
- Create digital talent sourcing strategy and skill enhancement programs for Digital Transformation
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Typically has 10+ years related work experience and 4+ years management experience
- Proven ability to build performance management and change programs
- Must demonstrate leadership and charisma that excites the organization to drive change forward
Key to success in this role:
- Great communicator with a focus on our employees and customers
- Change leadership
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Strong collaborator
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
- Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team’s actions
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Seek and Embrace Change: Actively support culture change initiative
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Freddie Mac Director, Multifamily Strategic Transformation–Strategic Change in the subject line.
About Freddie Mac
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer.