Salesforce Chief Product Owner
About the Position
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Single-Family Salesforce Center of Excellence as a Senior Director. The Salesforce leader will be a ‘hands-on’ leader/driver with a strong background in dealing with complex enterprise CRM and platform solutions and issues within both the technical and non-technical realms. This role includes both tactical and strategic responsibilities. It will lead the Salesforce Center of Excellence and help drive the strategic vision to help create a 360-degree customer view and enable Freddie Mac’s strategic objectives.
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
- Management of the Salesforce platform and add-ons. Act as the Chief Product Owner for Salesforce.com and own the product vision and roadmap.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Implement strategic enhancements that result in improved productivity, increased efficiencies, and time-saving processes.
- Manage and mentor a team of Salesforce Analysts, Administrators, Release Manager, Success Managers and Trainers and IT partner team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide strategic oversight by helping to facilitate the business in automating and streamlining their business needs.
- Drive successful adoption and value of the platform across Single Family and ICM.
- Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing user requests, competitive capabilities, and product performance.
- Collaborate closely with IT and other stakeholders to drive successful integrations in an Agile development process. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the Salesforce platform solutions, configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the major Salesforce release upgrades.
- Communicate regularly with the Leadership and key Stakeholders to ensure functionality meets business needs and to manage and develop future releases/roadmap. Maintain familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Typically has 12+ years related experience and 4+ years management experience.
- 10+ years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Design and/or Solution Architecture with a proven record of building great enterprise applications.
- Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage market, highly desirable.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
Key to success in this role:
- Customer experience mindset
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Strong consultation and communication skills
- Ability to work with and collaborate across the team and where silos exist
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess:
- Leadership – Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals with proactive action for results
- Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Advanced Degree
- Salesforce Certifications
- Financial Services industry experience
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Freddie Mac Salesforce Chief Product Owner in the subject line.
About Freddie Mac
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer.