Global Medical Information Associate
About the Position
Anticipating customer questions and providing answers at the first customer touchpoint is a key objective for the Global Medical Information organization and all Business Units. Global Medical Information (GMI) plays an integral role in driving medical launch strategy through creation of answers to unsolicited requests from customers (consumers, health care professionals, and payers) and through collection and analysis of customer insights.
The GMI Associate is responsible for implementing and maintaining a global strategy for products that have already launched major indications within pivotal geographic regions. The GMI Associate may also help to deliver a portfolio of global medical information deliverables at product launch. The GMI Associate will continuously strive to improve the customer experience at first customer touchpoint (including call center, digital, and field-based medical support) utilizing existing and emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions.
- Managing successful relationships within compound and cross-functional teams. The Associate may work across regions and geographies, as well as with alliance partners and vendors to ensure quality deliverables.
- Managing a global portfolio of medical information responses (including but not limited to medical letters, FAQs, slide kits, literature searches, publications, webpages, etc) according to appropriate procedures.
- Responding to unsolicited verbal and written medical information inquiries from HCPs and consumers in a prompt, accurate, and compliant manner.
- Meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction objectives.
- Utilizing customer insights to drive the medical information strategy.
- Incorporating a multi-channel content strategy to deliver medical information to customers within their preferred channel for a specific compound or set of compounds, depending on lifecycle.
- Participating in ongoing comprehensive product/disease area training to affiliate and call center partners serving as the medical information expert within area of responsibility.
- Providing staffing support and expertise at the Medical Information booth at scientific congresses.
- Providing coaching on specific deliverables and/or processes and participate in transformational initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare profession with at least 2 years of industry experience, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare profession with at least 2 years work experience in designated therapeutic area or similar role, OR
- Master’s Degree in a healthcare profession, OR
- PhD with work in designated therapeutic area.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Global Medical Information Associate in the subject line.
About Eli Lilly and Company
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.