Senior Director, CRM
What You’ll Do In Your Role
The Senior Director, CRM is a key leadership position within T-Mobile’s Marketing organization responsible for defining and executing strategies to best reach T-Mobile’s customer base, as well as develop and implement marketing techniques that will nurture new customers. These strategies include multi-touch base campaign execution across channels like e-mail, SMS, direct mail and digital properties.
This role will work cross functionally to identify base marketing opportunities and educate team members on customer communication best practices.
Qualified candidates must also have both technology and marketing experience, demonstrated results and delivery of high-impact CRM campaigns or projects, and can comfortably use data to review campaign performance and drive business metrics and decisions.
This individual must have proven experience with building, leading and coaching high performing teams and set a vision in alignment with Marketing and company goals. This individual will work cross functionally to align and influence stakeholders on the team’s mission and to gain buy-in regarding business and tool decisions.
Un-carrier® Customer Management Oversight
- Create and drive the CRM program roadmap that includes optimization, enhancements, and the launch of new programs.
- Drive a technology roadmap to optimize platform investments, expand personalization and testing capabilities to better define audiences, deployment channels and predictive modeling.
- Identify opportunities and foster innovation to inform the CRM roadmap and prioritize new initiatives using data to validate assumptions.
- Deliver base campaign performance monitoring and reporting to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Lead targeted multi-channel marketing efforts with customer data management, segment planning, predictive analytics, marketing operations, test design and campaign measurement.
- Design and launch effective marketing programs leveraging customer behaviors, interest, psychographics, and needs. Balance consumer insights, competitive insights, value proposition development and analytical insights to guide enterprise decisions on new and existing offers and other revenue impacting programs and strategies, including new value-added services.
- Generate ideas to pivot strategies in response to customers’ reactions. Understand drivers and changes in revenue volumes, rates and behaviors of the customer base. Diagnose trends and develop tactics to deliver on the quarterly revenue targets.
- Drive innovation of new and existing consumer retention initiatives and programs including device upgrade programs. Understand drivers of customer satisfaction and churn, and build programs to increase loyalty among the customer base.
The Experience You’ll Bring
- 10-15 years of experience leading and executing customer marketing programs. ▪ 5+ years building and leading high-functioning teams.
- Experience driving customer relationships and prospecting across both Consumers and B2B audiences.
- Proven experience with defining and driving audience strategy, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and digital analytics a must.
- Excellent understanding of base marketing concepts, metrics and best practices.
- Deep understanding of customer communication regulations as well as privacy and compliance standards across all data sources and through various deployment channels (i.e. e-mail, SMS, direct mail).
- Deep understanding of CRM platforms and tools used for audience building and channel deployment.
- Highly analytical and able to build and deliver a test and learn strategy leveraging audience targeting and technologies to deliver base campaign optimization.
- Ability to translate that data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Business or quantitative degree, or similar.
- Experience leading marketing strategy, customer strategy, data, analytics, and technology in order to deliver personalized and relevant customer experiences.
- Proven track record of leadership, vision, and innovation driving people-based marketing strategies and CRM programs.
Enough about what you’ve done. Let’s talk about who you are:
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with a desire for a high level of responsibility/ownership
- Focused on influencing and driving change while impacting results
- Analytical with a strong business mind set
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to make and clearly communicate decisions
- Comfortable and effective working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization. Able to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels; possesses executive maturity
- Ability to perform in an agile environment; thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience
- An inspirational, engaging, hands-on and energetic leader who’s able to build and drive powerful business marketing teams
- Proactively solves problem, while collaborating with others
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, email@example.com, and include T-Mobile Senior Director, CRM in the subject line.
ABOUT T-MOBILE US INC.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 72.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace differences, welcome diversity, and value a culture of respect.