At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 66 million clients, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. We’re looking for experienced leaders to join our team with a vision for a long-term career, building relationships and leading a team of client professionals across Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
|· Executive Leadership
· Multi-unit Management
· Operational Excellence
· Sales Leadership
· Regulatory Policies and Procedures
|· People & Performance Management
· Strategy Execution
· Client Centric
· Business Developer
· Local Market Support
Various Job Responsibilities Include
- Leads the market to achieve business goals by observing and coaching both team and individual performance. Establishes action plans as applicable.
- Drives market performance results through planning, leading, and executing strong sales and service behaviors.
- Strong management processes; including to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate.
- Leverages expert knowledge of regulatory and supervisory requirements and corporate policies and procedures.
- Proactively represents the Bank of America and Merrill brands in the market to drive growth and increase diversity.
- Builds a diverse, inclusive, and high-performing team; attracts, develops, and retains top talent.
- Exhibits effective leadership through clear communication and collaboration with others, making sound decisions with courage and conviction.
Key Skills Needed
The candidate must have a keen interest in financial markets and have the following:
- Currently hold Series 7, 66, and Supervisory Series 9, 10 (or equivalent) Licenses
- Series 3, 31 licenses, if warranted
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with sales/operations and building, leading, managing and coaching a team
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Proven ability to manage risk and make sound decisions by having a deep understanding of industry regulations, supervisory requirements, policies/procedures, investment concepts, and financial services products
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends, root cause and effects, and implement improved processes to mitigate risk
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in changing environment
Explore our leadership opportunities by visiting https://careers.bankofamerica.com/us
To learn more about individual job responsibilities and to start your application, please visit bankofamerica.com/careers and search for the following titles. Roles are posted as openings become available:
- Financial Solutions Advisor II
- Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Development Program
- Wealth Management Banker
- Merrill Financial Services Representative
- Merrill Edge Life Services Team (LS) Relationship Consultants
- Merrill Prospect Development Team (PDT) Financial Solutions Advisors
- Merrill Platform Experience Team (PET) Investment Consultants
- Premium Elite Relationship Manager
- Merrill Premium Investment Consultants
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Elyse Schultz, [email protected], and include Merrill Lynch Consumer Banking & Investments in the subject line.
About Merrill Lynch Wealth Management & Bank of America
Merrill, which includes Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and Merrill Private Wealth Management, is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment services. Merrill specializes in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals. Merrill Private Wealth Management serves the unique needs of wealthy individuals, families and their businesses through 200 highly specialized private wealth advisor teams, along with specialists in areas such as investment management, concentrated stock management and intergenerational wealth transfer strategies. Merrill is one of the largest wealth management businesses in the world.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients with approximately 4,300 retail financial centers, including approximately 3,000 lending centers, 2,700 financial centers with a Consumer Investment Financial Solutions Advisor and approximately 2,100 business centers; approximately 16,900 ATMs; and award-winning digital banking with approximately 39 million active users, including approximately 30 million mobile users. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services.
Bank of America and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concepts of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. We also prohibit discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Bank of America to sponsor individuals for work visas.