Communication Planning and Paid Media Program Manager
Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; Boston, MA
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Group is responsible for strategic and operational priorities that support the company’s eight lines of business. The team’s objectives are to understand what the businesses need to best serve our customers and employees, to help connect the dots across all enterprise functions and to drive operational excellence and deliver responsible growth. The CAO Group brings together several critical functions that drive integration in support of the bank’s strategy, while at the same time helping maintain a solid financial and operational foundation for growth by leading the following functions and services:
- Business controls and enablement
- Corporate communications and media relations
- Global corporate security
- Global corporate services
- Global marketing
- Global procurement
- Global real estate services
- Global resolution and recovery planning
- Local market support
- Operational excellence
Various Job Responsibilities Include:
- Leading strategic program development execution for product/ line of business/ customer segment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Communications peers, Marketing, Line of Business and other key constituents to provide comprehensive Media/PR expertise across channels, disciplines, audiences, proactive and reactive activities, tactics and measurement.
- Lead integrated marketing, acquisition and audience engagement efforts
- Leading strategic procurement events, effective contract negotiation, save forecasting, stakeholder engagement, risk management and governance.
- Deliver holistic workplace financial solutions to our corporate clients, in addition to educating relationship managers (and their client team) about our comprehensive solutions for companies and their employees
- Oversight and strategy for our risk assessment framework
About the Position
This role will serve on the Strategic Communications Planning and Paid Media team, which is responsible for end-to-end communications planning across paid, owned, earned media as well as tactical paid media planning and execution. This individual will be responsible for leading strategic program development execution for product/ line of business/ customer segment. This individual will work closely with Legal, Risk, Compliance, lines of business, research, analytics, operations and agency partners to develop compelling programs to drive customer favorability and lifetime value as well as help lines of business achieve revenue goals.
- 7+ years experience in marketing with deep functional understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing
- Excellent Communications skills
- Experience directing the work of others without direct reporting relationship
- Experience navigating a highly matrixed organization
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Advertising experience strongly preferred
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Communication Planning and Paid Media Program Manager in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.
For all Bank of America Merrill Lynch listings, visit their Careers page.