Consumer and Small Business
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better.
We’re looking for experienced leaders to join our team with a vision for growing a long-term career, building relationships and leading a team of client professionals in our over 4,500 financial center locations nationwide.
|· Executive Leadership
· Multi-unit Management
· Operational Excellence
· Sales Leadership
· Regulatory Policies and Procedures
|· People & Performance Management
· Strategy Execution
· Client Centric
· Business Developer
· Local Market Support
Various Job Responsibilities Include
- Leads the market to achieve business goals by observing and coaching both team and individual performance. Establishes action plans as applicable
- Drives market performance results through planning, leading, and executing strong sales and service behaviors.
- Strong management processes; including to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate
- Leverages expert knowledge of regulatory requirements and corporate policies and procedures
- Proactively represents the Bank of America brand in the market to drive growth and increase diversity.
- Builds a diverse, inclusive, and high-performing team; attracts, develops, and retains top talent
- Exhibits effective leadership through clear communication and collaboration with others, making sound decisions with courage and conviction
Key Skills Needed
The candidate must have a keen interest in financial markets and have the following:
- 5+ years’ of demonstrated experience with sales/operations and building, leading, managing and coaching a team
- Proven ability to manage risk and make sound decisions by having a deep understanding of industry regulations, policies/procedures, and financial services products
- Understanding of consumer banking and/or small business concepts
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends, root cause and effects, and implement improved processes to mitigate risk
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in changing environment
Explore our leadership opportunities by visiting https://careers.bankofamerica.com/us
For details on individual job responsibilities and key skills needed, please review roles on our website titled as follows:
- Consumer Banking Market Leader
- Consumer Banking Region Executive
- Small Business Banker Manager
- Consumer Banking Performance Manager
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer and Small Business in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.