Vice President, Procurement
What You’ll Do In Your Role
The Vice President, Procurement will develop and execute the strategic plan for large T-Mobile teams: Product and Technology, Marketing, Customer Care, Retail and Backoffice procurement, technology asset management, strategic analytics and business solutions for the most innovative company in the industry with more than $40 billion in market capital.
S/he will lead a team of 150+ professionals delivering best-in-class procurement strategies and standards aligned to the Un-carrier’s business goals and objectives. Overall, this role serves as a strategic leader and an innovative problem solver focused on driving value while creating change that gets embraced. This Vice President maximizes sourcing objectives and ensures continuity of an excess of $6 billion in annual investment.
- Develop and implement a synchronized approach for the procurement of goods and services to propel the Un-carrier forward.
- Operationalizing sourcing category management and transforming the organization.
- Develop procurement policies and procedures, negotiating complex multi-million/multi-billion-dollar contracts, evaluating suppliers, defining demand requirements, and maintaining critical supplier relations through quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and implement the overall strategy and governance of the asset management program.
- Drive oversight, planning, and management of the physical, financial, and contractual aspects of the technology hardware and software deployed with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with asset accounting and finance to ensure all necessary controls and asset tracking for assets in excess of multi-billion dollars.
Business Operations & Strategic Analytics
- Develop digital analytic solutions to provide strategic insights and drive the business roadmap.
- Implement key systems and business processes that support the T-Mobile enterprise systems
- Drive strategies and analytics delivering data driven insights that inform key investments and decisions.
The Experience You’ll Bring
- Substantial experience leading an enterprise procurement organization for a fast-paced enterprise.
- Agile; thrives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting environment.
- Collaborative, yet influential.
- Change agent.
- Strong business and financial acumen; incorporates overall objective in developing strategy and decisions.
- Influence Senior Leadership strategic direction.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead large and organizationally complex teams and collaborate productively with all parts of the organization.
- Redefine an organization driving transformation across enterprise procurement.
Enough about what you’ve done. Let’s talk about who you are:
- Strong leader that compels people. Skilled professional with the ability to conceive, communicate, and implement problem resolution strategies while achieving the best possible customer service.
- Creator of a vision for a team.
- You own the know-how to coach others to excellence while delivering quality, consistency, timeliness, innovation and strategic perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and systemically, clearly articulating the direction and vision of organization.
- Strength in relationship building across business and organizational boundaries. Ability to build support at all levels.
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, driven by high performance standards.
- High degree of financial and business acumen.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to do, fix or implement whatever is necessary to improve performance.
- Expert at balancing the resources necessary to produce desired outcomes; tracks and monitors performance.
- High level of intelligence with a keen analytical mind and clear intellectual curiosity.
- Change agent and transformational leader.
- Energetic leader with the ability to deliver difficult messages while painting vision.
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, email@example.com, and include T-Mobile VP, Procurement in the subject line.
ABOUT T-MOBILE US INC.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 72.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace differences, welcome diversity, and value a culture of respect.