Process Design Consultant II
Chandler, AZ; Jacksonville, FL; Charlotte, NC; Plano, TX
About the Position
The Process Design Consultant is a seasoned and accomplished leader responsible for driving business transformation and high-impact process improvement across Consumer, Small Business and Wealth Management Operations and beyond. Works closely with line of business executives/business partners to achieve breakthrough productivity, client satisfaction and process improvements. Leads cross-functional workgroups, champions initiatives, and develops business cases in support of business transformation. Helps foster a continuous improvement mindset throughout the organization by enhancing process excellence skills & capabilities.
- Provides thought leadership, customer focus, and end-to-end business process expertise to deliver transformative results
- Delivers process engineering expertise to support the development of Operational Excellence opportunities and funded transformation efforts throughout the organization
- Serves as trusted advisor to LOB leaders while encouraging transformational change to create a contemporary operations organization
- Develops, deploys and delivers GT&O University Process Excellence training programs to expand the process-improvement capabilities/maturity of the organization
- Leads and supports SWAT activities to quickly attack and solve critical business problems through root cause identification & solution development
- Proven experience (8+ years) in process reengineering/improvement and process design with a track record for delivering quantifiable business results
- Strong analytical skills with superior critical-thinking capabilities
- Masterful ability to leverage data to tell the story and build/deliver compelling executive communications
- Experience coaching/mentoring employees on process improvement efforts
- Six Sigma Green Belt minimum – prefer Black Belt or Master Black Belt (or equivalent experience)
- Takes initiative to identify, initiate and implement business improvement opportunities
- Drives work independently with a problem-solving mindset and sense of urgency
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Process Design Consultant II in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.