Strategy & Transformation Senior Project Manager – Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Operations
About the Position
The role will lead and support Operational Excellence within Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Operations (CSWO) under the Global Technology and Operations (GTO) line of business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage business partners across Global Technology and Operations, CSWO and partner organizations.
- Development of operational excellence deliverables to Translate business plans/policies into specific goals, tactics and action plans.
- Interact with all levels of the organization to support the development and delivery for the Operation Excellence work.
- Fully accountable for engaging the appropriate partners to drive the work and to deliver against expected outcomes and time lines.
- Guide teams through the review of information, connecting that information to other artifacts (both internally and externally)
- Responsible for the development of executive documentation, presentation materials, status updates, quarterly highlights, goals/focus areas and accomplishments, communications and reporting on various topics across CSWO
- Responsible for monitoring routines & controls to gauge process health
- Oversees all operational, production management, and executive reporting, scorecards, etc.
- Provide process engineering expertise to support the deployment of Operational Excellence and the execution of Ops 2020 funded transformation efforts throughout CSWO
- Support & lead SWAT activities to quickly attack and solve critical business problems through root cause identification and solution development/deployment
- Provide thought leadership, customer focus, and end-to-end business process expertise to deliver transformative results
- Demonstrated experience leading complex project/program management
- Experience with business or technology strategy development
- Strong experience with business and technology operational process definition and optimization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and facilitation engagement skills including presenting to LOB senior leaders and financial/legal/compliance/risk partners
- Highly Skilled specific to: Visio, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Operations and/or experience in one of more of the following areas: Consumer Product, Consumer Operations, Contact Centers, or GWIM Operations desired.
- Six Sigma, BPM (business process management), or Project Management (PMP) certification
- Design Thinking and Agile methodology experience and/or certification, Lean familiarity
- Team lead experience
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Strategy & Transformation Senior Project Manager in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.