Senior Group Manager, Client Experience Strategy
New York, NY
The newly formed Digital team focuses on maximizing investments in our digital capabilities to drive significant improvements in business performance and the client and employee experience. The team is accelerating the bank’s innovation strategy, developing more cross-functional integration and mining best practices to integrate across businesses, regions, front line relationship managers, innovation centers.
As part of the enterprise-wide digital team, Client Experience Strategy is a core capability to develop the enterprise-wide CX strategy as well as to support complex strategic initiatives.
The primary focus and responsibilities will be to develop superior client experiences across our product and service portfolio.
- For the enterprise: Leads and/or supports the definition of a client lifecycle view across lines of business including macro and micro journey development, impact analysis, measurement framework and roadmap development.
- For specific initiatives: Leads client research, synthesis and opportunity mapping across complex servicing and solution propositions.
- Manages user research projects including surveys, interviews, work studies and heuristic evaluations. Synthesizes research findings for presentations to service, product and development teams.
- Articulates experience strategies to guide interaction designers and UX resources
- Identifies, evaluates and applies best practice from external industries.
- Leads cross-functional strategy workshops as part of multi-week design sprints.
- Manages and/or coordinates with cross-functional teams during business strategy articulation, initiative planning and execution of work streams
- Manages and oversees the CX process to ensure that the developed/revised products or services achieve the client’s specified goals by establishing user-centered analysis, design, best practices and standards.
- Constantly evaluates current CX methods and strategies and implements determined improvements.
Bachelor’s degree in psychology, user experience, design, human computer interaction or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree or MBA preferred. 12+ years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Able to work with and guide cross-functional/non-technical design teams
- Able to dive into complex service solutions while maintaining a strategic design direction
- Understanding of business users of services and enterprise software
- Understanding of implications on service design and technology requirements
- Able to laterally transfer outside of the industry best practices to work products in financial services
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include BNY Mellon Senior Group Manager, Client Experience Strategy in the subject line.
About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of December 31, 2018, BNY Mellon had $33.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.7 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.