Vice President, Product Manager (CIMD)
New York, NY
About the Position
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital customer experiences? We are looking for a product manager to join the growing Consumer Wealth Management team. The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers to bring digital customer products to market.
As a digital product manager you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and brand teams to develop, prioritize and build the product roadmap for Consumer Wealth Management. You will drive the development process to deliver new features and functionality while identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class customer experience across our web and mobile properties.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to improve and extend the consumer product line.
- Inform and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and being an individual contributor on specific workstreams and projects
- Lead multiple, high-impact workstreams, spanning front-end and back-end development
- Build trusted relationships with our design, engineering, marketing and other external teams to craft and launch beautiful, easy-to-use features that solve our customers’ most pressing financial problems
- Continuously leverage data and customer feedback to identify both problem areas and opportunities
- Collaborate with other product and engineering leads to develop and refine the agile delivery model
- Articulate product features and requirements to different audiences (from development teams to program leadership)
- 7-10 years of product management or related experience
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing a team of product managers
- Experience working in enterprise and/or consumer ecosystems and working across diverse geographical locations
- Highly adaptable and flexible skillset; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent change
- Proven track record of delivering complex, high-quality consumer products at scale
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork
- Proficient in major design, development, and project management applications (i.e., Sketch, Keynote, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and communication / presentation skills
- Experience leading teams that have successfully launched new consumer finance products
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Goldman Sachs VP Product Manager in the subject line.
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.