Director, Corporate Partnership Sales – Miami HEAT
About the Position
- Build and implement inventive strategies to drive sales activity through research, prospecting, meetings, networking events, trade shows, etc.
- Focus on new business activity in local, regional, and national geographies.
- Design and execute a professional sales presentation, which conveys an unparalleled, customized proposition with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Participate in sales meetings and oversee activity in CRM.
- Provide weekly evaluation of progress against set goals. Reporting may include call/meeting report, prospect list, etc.
- Achieve networking, market trips, and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Craft sales plans for prospects through an objective-based approach with creative platforms across HEAT Group and Arena assets.
- Spearhead special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college or university, with at least 12 years of sales experience and a minimum of 5 years’ sports sponsorship sales experience.
- Well-organized and meticulous in detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a dynamic, fluid environment while balancing multiple tasks at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include NBA Director Corporate Partnership Sales (Miami HEAT) in the subject line.
About the NBA
At the NBA, we’re passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA’s success.
Off the court, we’re also deeply committed to social responsibility. NBA Cares leads the league’s involvement in addressing important social issues by working with internationally recognized youth-serving organizations that support education, youth and family development, and health-related causes.