Data & Analytics Program Manager
About the Position
To be successful, we need a Data & Analytics Program Consultant for the Lilly Connected Care & Insulins business unit to drive a step change in the company’s ability to harness internal/external data, along with analytics tools and technologies to generate disruptive insights for its customers.
The Data & Analytics Program Consultant will be responsible for data and analytics-related activities for the Connected Care & Insulins (CC&I) business unit, including ownership of the data and analytics project portfolio.
This will include collaboration with key business stakeholders including Product Development and Commercialization (Marketing and Customer Service) teams to understand key analytics needs. The Data & Analytics Consultant will interface with key analytics teams including Commercial Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Market Research, and Real-world Evidence to deliver against these business needs.
The Data & Analytics Program Consultant will own and lead the implementation and execution of the data and analytics work supporting the launches of Connected Care & Insulins Open Loop and Closed Loop systems.
The Data & Analytics Program Consultant will report to the Senior Director, Chief Data Insights Officer – Connected Care & Insulins.
- Lead CC&I analytics governance across internal stakeholders including Product Development, Commercial (Marketing & Customer Support), and Market Research teams. Develop an understanding of business strategies, key decision points, and specific analytics needs.
- Collaborate across the Commercial Analytics, Advanced Analytics, and Market Research teams to fulfill CC BU project needs.
- Develop and implement repeatable processes for delivering analytics-related projects.
- Establish and maintain portfolio of key analytics projects. Ensure project plan deliverables/timelines are on-track and communicated.
- Develop data stewardship plan and gain alignment across work streams/functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management, Business Administration or Engineering preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Strong analytical and program management skills coupled with business acumen, and an ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment
- Strong knowledge of latest generation analytics tools and capabilities, including AI/Machine Learning technologies
- Candidates should be comfortable working in ambiguity/whitespace and in working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders at different levels, delivering insights and recommendations
- Exceptional listening skills, with an ability to ask the right questions and uncover hidden insights
- Ability to collaborate with strategists, consultants, creatives, and technologists
- Consistent track record of working collaboratively
- Strong background leading and delivering complex cross-functional analytics projects
- Proven ability to rally resources to achieve project and business results
- Experience building long term solutions for data/IT/business reporting/analytics foundations meeting business needs
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal influencing skills and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with project management tools including Jira and MS Project.
- Experience with 3rd party syndicated data sources and analytics platforms
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Lilly Data & Analytics Program Manager in the subject line.
About Eli Lilly and Company
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.