Sacramento Kings – Director, Technology Operations
About the Position
- Manage and develop Technology Operations team
- Oversee and manage all phases of tech related projects from conception to completion
- Create project documentation for all key stakeholders
- Create detailed documentation
- Oversee the development and creation of policies and procedures
- Manage multiple vendor relationships
- Maintain incident response plan
- Assist with budget planning
- Oversee data governance initiative
- Assist with maintenance and development of our security posture
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Identify risks and remediate as needed
- Maintain asset management, and software/hardware life cycles
- Maintain contracts, service dates and maintenance renewals
- Oversee entire infrastructure and applications
- Manage the procurement of all software and hardware
- Oversee service desk and make sure all incidents are being resolved quickly and efficiently
- Oversee Workday committee and change management processes
- Manage all game day operations
- Manage events calendar and schedule coverage
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years’ in tech field
- 3+ years’ in leadership or management
- Ability to work in a FAST-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours – this position revolves around sports & entertainment (NOT 9-5/M-F)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Can demonstrate analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently
- Prioritizes existing projects, and proactively determine areas requiring additional attention, monitoring, or maintenance
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift 40 lbs.
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Sacramento Kings – Director, Technology Operations in the subject line.
About the NBA
At the NBA, we’re passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA’s success.
Off the court, we’re also deeply committed to social responsibility. NBA Cares leads the league’s involvement in addressing important social issues by working with internationally recognized youth-serving organizations that support education, youth and family development, and health-related causes.