Regional Sales Consultant (Remote)
About the Position
This position is open to candidates currently residing in MD, VA, PA or the DC area.
Promote TRP investment management solutions and sales support capabilities through the intermediary distribution teams of DC record-keeper providers as well as Financial Advisors / Consultants with total retirement AUM (assets under management) above $250M. Primary responsibility is to influence investment decisions as well as build loyalty and TRP brand awareness at client meetings and events to increase TRP’s product share.
Focus is on contributing to the overall NNF (Net New Flows) & Sales goals for Retirement – DCIO as well as investment wins for their respective territory. Identify points of leverage and sales opportunities where we can influence investment decisions. This is primarily done through interactions with elite retirement advisor teams & DC record-keeper sales and service teams in the territory) which include one on one meetings, group presentations, networking events, & conducting sales presentations directly to plan sponsors.
Maximize relationships with financial advisors and DC record-keeper sales / services teams through activity metrics. Activity leverages data, marketing campaigns and field based clients interactions to identify & support 250 teams in the territory delivering a repeatable client experience through materials, sales ideas, etc. to optimize both TRP and client value. Sales consultant independently develops travel schedule while maintaining all contact information in CRM system and typically spends 2-3 nights per week on the road. Sr. Regional Sales Consultants represents T. Rowe Price’s culture and philosophies with the highest level of professionalism with all client interactions.
Focused on helping the team succeed. Have strong internal communication, and bring ideas to the home office. Be self- motivated and consistently challenge yourself, your team and management to improve. Bring a client first, “One T. Rowe Price” mentality by leveraging partnerships with BD, FIG, GIS & RPS.
- College degree and 2 years related work experience
- 7 or more years of experience within the financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of advisory and investment subjects
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licensed
- Advanced sales, service, and relationship management skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation/public speaking skills
- Self-directed and willing to travel (60 – 80%)
- Thorough knowledge of the investment process and TRP products
- General knowledge of annuity industry
- External client-facing or client management experience in the financial services industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial services industry
- Previous intermediary wholesaling experience
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include T. Rowe Regional Sales Consultant (Remote) in the subject line.
About T. Rowe Price
Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.