Colorado Springs, CO
About the Position
The Recruiter acts as a consultant and partner to the business in the development of their talent pipeline. The incumbent is responsible for enabling the business to identify and source talent for entry level call center roles as well as serving as the primary T. Rowe Price representative to our Colorado Campus partners. The Recruiter works in partnership with the HR Generalist and business management to develop strategies for recruitment and selection that are aligned with business plans.
- Manages the complete candidate experience for all call center entry level candidates, ensuring there are enough candidates at all steps in the process to ensure all classes are filled on time and with high quality hires
- Builds trusted client relationships through continuous and relevant communication with hiring managers and senior management in the organization
- Oversees daily operations of Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor to ensure high quality candidates are sourced and screened for entry level roles. Provides feedback as needed. Acts as liaison between RPO and hiring managers by facilitating calibration discussions to assess and select high quality, diverse candidates for high volume roles.
- Identifies opportunities and works to improve the quality and efficiency of the recruitment process. Participates in recruiting related and additional HR projects/initiatives; stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete in the local markets.
- Acts as primary liaison with universities and community organizations with the aim of attracting top new in career talent to T. Rowe Price.
- College degree and 3 to 5 yrs related work exp., or a minimum of 6 yrs related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three years of recruiting experience or experience managing complex, people focused processes
- Strong consultative skills
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency
- Strong initiative and good judgment skills. Must be resourceful
- Effective time management skills/motivated self-starter.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization and to work in a fast pace, professional environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately.
- Strong computer skills, internet and social media savvy.
- 4+ years recruiting experience in Financial Services Industry and/or call centers and/or campus
- Experience with candidate databases/talent acquisition systems (Workday) is a plus.
- Workforce planning experience a plus
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include T. Rowe Recruiter in the subject line.
About T. Rowe Price
Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.