T-Mobile Employee Resource Groups are a nationwide network of over 30,000 employees connecting, supporting each other and raising awareness. They support each other and lift up their communities–and we couldn’t be more proud of what they’ve achieved!
- Access for Disabilities Network
- Multicultural Alliance, including Magenta Latinx Network!
- Multigenerational Alliance
- Pride & Allies Network
- Veterans and Allies Network
- Women’s Leadership Network
A Leader In the Workplace
We’re repeatedly recognized for our DE&I efforts.
- Top 30 Best Employers for Latinos in the Nation, Latino Leaders, 2018
- Corporation of the Year, U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and NMSDC, 2018
- Top Company for Executive Women and Multicultural Women, National Association of Female Executives and Working Mother, 2020
- 12th time World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere, 2020
- Top 100 Companies to Work For, FORTUNE, 2020
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity, 2020 and 2019
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2019 and 2018
- Comparably Top CEOs for Diversity, 2019 and 2018
- 70+ Awards In 2019, naming us a great place to work