Business Control Executive–Third Party Program Integration Executive
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Group is responsible for strategic and operational priorities that support the company’s eight lines of business. The team’s objectives are to understand what the businesses need to best serve our customers and employees, to help connect the dots across all enterprise functions and to drive operational excellence and deliver responsible growth. The CAO Group brings together several critical functions that drive integration in support of the bank’s strategy, while at the same time helping maintain a solid financial and operational foundation for growth by leading the following functions and services:
- Business controls and enablement
- Corporate communications and media relations
- Global corporate security
- Global corporate services
- Global marketing
- Global procurement
- Global real estate services
- Global resolution and recovery planning
- Local market support
- Operational excellence
Various Job Responsibilities Include:
- Leading strategic program development execution for product/ line of business/ customer segment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Communications peers, Marketing, Line of Business and other key constituents to provide comprehensive Media/PR expertise across channels, disciplines, audiences, proactive and reactive activities, tactics and measurement.
- Lead integrated marketing, acquisition and audience engagement efforts
- Leading strategic procurement events, effective contract negotiation, save forecasting, stakeholder engagement, risk management and governance.
- Deliver holistic workplace financial solutions to our corporate clients, in addition to educating relationship managers (and their client team) about our comprehensive solutions for companies and their employees
- Oversight and strategy for our risk assessment framework
About the Position
This role is focused on ensuring effective Third Party Program design and integration with enterprise policy owners and control functions to drive appropriate identification and management of third party program risks. The third party risk management framework at Bank of America has established a risk identification and risk management framework to identify and ensure appropriate stratification and management of applicable risks, including but not limited to information security/data management, business continuity/resiliency, concentrations and reputational risks that arise when engaging Third Parties. In this role, the candidate will be accountable for ensuring an effective risk assessment framework is maintained as well as ensuring appropriate engagement, coordination and control design with key stakeholders, including policy owners and control functions. The leader will ensure appropriate identification and implementation of enhancements to address new or emerging risks and changes in enterprise policies and related processes. The leader will ensure appropriate management and engagement routines are in place with key leaders to ensure alignment of priorities, understanding and monitoring of key risks and trends, and status and approach to program changes.
Key priorities include:
- Oversight and strategy for our risk assessment framework
- Control design and maintenance
- Engagement and management routines with senior leaders and stakeholders across control function teams for alignment of priorities, risks and work efforts
- BS/BA Degree
- 10+ years of risk management and LOB/ECF experience
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in changing environment
- Strong interpersonal alliances at appropriate levels, both within and outside the organization; builds solid relationships characterized by mutual respect, understanding and trust.
- Considers resources, market drivers, risks, and organizational values when making day-to-day business decisions, addressing problems and issues, and devising short-term and long-range business strategies.
- Weighs the relative importance, adequacy, and validity of information to form fact-based opinions, solve problems and make sound recommendations.
- Experience in leading Third Party Risk Management programs and/or related functions
- Experience leading complex change initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in Control Function program management and oversight
- Experience with process design and implementation
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Business Control Executive–Third Party Program Integration Executive in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.