Segment Marketing Manager (High Net Worth)
Charlotte, NC; Boston, MA; Pennington, NJ
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Group is responsible for strategic and operational priorities that support the company’s eight lines of business. The team’s objectives are to understand what the businesses need to best serve our customers and employees, to help connect the dots across all enterprise functions and to drive operational excellence and deliver responsible growth. The CAO Group brings together several critical functions that drive integration in support of the bank’s strategy, while at the same time helping maintain a solid financial and operational foundation for growth by leading the following functions and services:
- Business controls and enablement
- Corporate communications and media relations
- Global corporate security
- Global corporate services
- Global marketing
- Global procurement
- Global real estate services
- Global resolution and recovery planning
- Local market support
- Operational excellence
Various Job Responsibilities Include:
- Leading strategic program development execution for product/ line of business/ customer segment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Communications peers, Marketing, Line of Business and other key constituents to provide comprehensive Media/PR expertise across channels, disciplines, audiences, proactive and reactive activities, tactics and measurement.
- Lead integrated marketing, acquisition and audience engagement efforts
- Leading strategic procurement events, effective contract negotiation, save forecasting, stakeholder engagement, risk management and governance.
- Deliver holistic workplace financial solutions to our corporate clients, in addition to educating relationship managers (and their client team) about our comprehensive solutions for companies and their employees
- Oversight and strategy for our risk assessment framework
About the Position
We are looking for a talented, experienced and driven brand marketer, planner and strategist with a passion for problem solving, eye for creativity and analytical mindset. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in helping to lead our integrated marketing, acquisition and audience engagement efforts for our high-net-worth segment and specifically for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management as a part of Bank of America. This marketing leader will conceive and implement cross-marketing-channel audience strategies and concepts across paid, earned and owned marketing channels and guide those projects through testing, optimization and completion. This person must be able to work and ideate at both a strategic level, developing ideas for growth, and tactical level, managing and optimizing day-to-day projects and campaigns.
Responsibilities will include strategy development, cross-team collaboration, deck creation and presentation to senior marketing executives and business partners, metrics analysis, creative review and ideation, agency management and oversight, audience/consumer /competitive analysis and understanding and project organization/management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA a plus
- Approximately 7+ years of brand strategy & acquisition marketing experience
- Experience leading cross team and cross functional projects
- Strong understanding of a multi-channel integrated marketing ecosystem (advertising, direct, email, newsletter, social media, SEM, SEO, digital display, event, experiential, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing attribution models and A/B testing & optimization to drive marketing funnel performance
- A passion for new innovative technology and financial solutions
- A desire to push the envelope creatively and develop outside of the box strategies to help shape the future of the financial services industry
- Excellent PowerPoint / presentation development skills, attention to detail, speaking/presentation prowess and ability to thrive in a fast paced highly entrepreneurial environment
- Financial sector and general investing / wealth management marketing experience is desired
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Segment Marketing Manager (High Net Worth) in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.