Corporate Wealth Specialist–Institutional Clients
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Group is responsible for strategic and operational priorities that support the company’s eight lines of business. The team’s objectives are to understand what the businesses need to best serve our customers and employees, to help connect the dots across all enterprise functions and to drive operational excellence and deliver responsible growth. The CAO Group brings together several critical functions that drive integration in support of the bank’s strategy, while at the same time helping maintain a solid financial and operational foundation for growth by leading the following functions and services:
- Business controls and enablement
- Corporate communications and media relations
- Global corporate security
- Global corporate services
- Global marketing
- Global procurement
- Global real estate services
- Global resolution and recovery planning
- Local market support
- Operational excellence
Various Job Responsibilities Include:
- Leading strategic program development execution for product/ line of business/ customer segment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Communications peers, Marketing, Line of Business and other key constituents to provide comprehensive Media/PR expertise across channels, disciplines, audiences, proactive and reactive activities, tactics and measurement.
- Lead integrated marketing, acquisition and audience engagement efforts
- Leading strategic procurement events, effective contract negotiation, save forecasting, stakeholder engagement, risk management and governance.
- Deliver holistic workplace financial solutions to our corporate clients, in addition to educating relationship managers (and their client team) about our comprehensive solutions for companies and their employees
- Oversight and strategy for our risk assessment framework
About the Position
The CWS works with product partners across the enterprise to deliver holistic workplace financial solutions to our corporate clients. The CWS is responsible for the following:
Internal Communications and Education
- Educates relationship managers (and their client team) about our comprehensive solutions for companies and their employees, including Retirement Services, Wealth Management Services, Health Savings Accounts, and Workplace Financial Education programs
- Works with GCB/BB RMs to identify clients that would most benefit from/be receptive to workplace financial solutions offerings
- Manages the referral process to relevant product partners and coordinates activities to deliver ‘one company’ to client organizations
- Helps ensure market targets are met in markets by developing and implementing strategies to increase quality referrals and/or improve success metrics
- Responsible for hosting strategy sessions for all new WST teams to facilitate introductions, cover rules of engagement, set expectations, discuss referral targets and policies and promote best practices
- Responsible for ensuring WSTs are complete by assisting in identification of incomplete WSTs and coordinating addition of new team members
- Takes point on resolving WST issues, coordinating as needed with local bank and advisory leadership
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate periodic strategy calls between members to review performance data (scorecard), referrals in pipeline, referral quality and new opportunities for referrals/joint prospecting. Should include reminders of rules of engagement, setting expectations, and promotion of best practices
- Regularly review performance reports and take appropriate action on issues/problems, including escalation of issues to leadership
- Promote best practices and successes within markets
- Schedule, facilitate and attend quarterly calls with local leadership to review performance and ensure teams are working effectively
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of corporate workplace and individual financial solutions, including:
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Defined Contribution Investment Consulting
- Equity Compensation
- Executive Services
- Health Benefit Solutions (HSA, HRA, FSA)
- Personalized Wealth Management/concierge wealth management
- Corporate and Individual Wealth Management Solutions (Including planning, investment management, PSRN/business transition, etc.)
- Bank at Work/Financial Wellness
- Strong client sales experience, including client need identification and solution delivery
- Strong relationship building, development and maintenance skills
- Strong executive presence; experience selling to senior executives and managing executive relationships preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication with both internal partners and clients
- Superior time management, organizational and prioritization skills- comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective delegation and teamwork skills
- Industry expertise with Business Banking or Global Commercial Banking (GCB) organizations preferred
- Ability to work as part of team and help achieve team and market targets
- Ambitious, flexible, positive, high-energy and self-motivated
- Must have or be willing to get Series 7 & 66 licenses. Already being licensed is HIGHLY preferred.
Interested in applying to this career opportunity?
Please email Taylor Frank, [email protected], and include Bank of America Merrill Lynch Corporate Wealth Specialist–Institutional Clients in the subject line.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.